Have you tried a massage with a ginger oil, it makes you feel relaxed and all the bones being stretched. Ginger oil is extracted from ginger.
Zingiber officinale is a perennial herb, is from the family Zingiberaceae, it is a underground rhizome of the ginger plant, it is usually juicy when flesh and has a mild taste. It could be fresh or in powder form.
IMPORTANCE OF GINGER.
- Ginger is used as spice in special dishes in the countries like India, China, Japan, and many South Asia countries for flavoring dishes such as seafood, meat, and vegetarian dishes. It is also used in confectioneries.
- Ginger is used in making drinks like ginger wine, it is a ginger-flavored wine produced in the United Kingdom, traditionally sold in a green glass bottle. Ginger is also used as a spice added to hot coffee and tea.
- Ginger is sometimes taken by pregnant women to cure nausea by sleeping sickness and also to cure stomach disorders.
- Ginger powder may be effective for primary dysmenorrhea, a pain during menstruation.
- Ginger contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols. These substances are used in reducing pain in people suffering from osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis when eating ginger.
- It helps in the production of antibiotics which boost immunity.
- Ginger is used in regulation of body weight.
- It serves as pain killer.